Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MediaWiki datei: Setup.php|
|Quellcode:||master • 1.32.0 • 1.31.1|
|Klassen:||Find code • Find documentation|
It does the following:
- First it changes some configuration settings such as paths variables that aren't customized in LocalSettings.php so that they don't need to be modified if $wgScriptPath is changed or it updates new configuration settings from the backward compatible ones.
- Next it includes some commonly used files.
- It starts the PHP session if the session cookie or the user token cookie are present.
- It creates stub objects for global object variables, those globals will be unstubbed at the first call of one of their method.
- It runs all functions in $wgExtensionFunctions.
- And calls some deprecated hooks for backward compatibility: LogPageValidTypes, LogPageLogName, LogPageLogHeader and LogPageActionText.