Jump to navigation Jump to search
MediaWiki is a very complex web-application, which means that it can take some time to render pages. To mitigate these costs, many MediaWiki administrators install one of many caching solutions.
- Manual:Performance tuning - How to configure your web server and MediaWiki installation to improve performance.
- Manual:Caching - How object caching is used inside MediaWiki.
- Manual:Configuration settings#Cache
- Performance guidelines
- The in-process RFC for Master & slave datacenter strategy describes "Some changes would be needed to MediaWiki development standards" related to caching, POSTs, job queues...
- Cache strategy (old)
- Wikimedia servers
- PHP caching and optimization
- Manual:File cache - Optional simplistic scheme for caching the rendered HTML of article pages.
- Guide about object cache with Saetta Web Server and Mediawiki
- Manual:Varnish caching
- How do I purge a cached page?
- How do I completely disable caching?