< GerritJump to navigation Jump to search
If you want to keep track of only certain projects in Gerrit, you can use the watched projects and changes features.
- Login to Gerrit and go to settings
- Click on "Watched Projects"
To select a project:
- Click on "Browse" and select a project, then "close"
- That project should be listed in "Project Name", click "Watch"
- Specify an email notifications you want.
- Start typing in "Project Name" a search query  ; click "watch" to confirm.
- extensions start with "mediawiki/extensions/..." (e.g. "mediawiki/extensions/WikiLove")
- MediaWiki core is "mediawiki/core"
- The usual rules for search by project don't apply: you can't use regular expressions, every project has to be watched individually and the parent projects like "mediawiki" don't serve any purpose.
- The wildcard "project" allows you to watch all projects (however, you may not have permission to use it, it seems).
View watched changes:
- Click on "My" at the top of the window.
- Click on "Watched Changes"