Gerrit/Code review/Code review hours
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is currently a draft.
- Setup regulary hours for code-review
- Find an easy way to get changes review faster
- Make Code review not stagnating
- Give people an easy way to find people who would review their changes
- For people who recived a -1, give them the possibilty to get a third opinion
Note: This is just a draft, and not fully implemented yet
- Set up code review hour events multiple times a week
- Ask reviewer to join this hour, and review patches where a review gets requested
- As developer, search an event which fits for you, and join the channel connect. To request a review, we can choose one of the following methods:
- Ask directly on the channel.
- Provide a table like on wikitech:Deployment, where any developer can add max one patch per session, a format more suitable if there are several patches to review simultaneously so we can get some order and know what is still to be reviewed.
- Sign up your patches for review at Phabricator (more bureaucracy).