Wikimedia Foundation's Collaboration team (formerly named "Core Features" and "Editor Engagement").
- Stephane Bisson (stephanebisson) - Engineer
- Benoît Evellin (Trizek) - Community liaison
- Matthew Flaschen (matt_flaschen) - Engineer
- Pau Giner (pginer) - UX designer
- Roan Kattouw (RoanKattouw) - Tech lead
- Joe Matazzoni (jmatazzoni) - Product manager
- Moriel Schottlender (mooeypoo) - Engineer
- Elena Tonkovidova (etonkovidova) - QA Engineer
- Quiddity (quiddity) - Community liaison (very part-time)
And some much-appreciated contributions from Facebook Open Academy students bencmq and wctaiwan, and other community developers.
See our pictures at Editing/Team#Collaboration. We're on IRC most of the time in
- Collaboration-Team current board on Phabricator
- Collaboration-Team backlog board on Phabricator
- Flow team development workshops
- /Processes we use
- mailing lists
email@example.com list is a private list for Flow team, plus some other WMF staff, contractors, and admins.
firstname.lastname@example.org a public mailing list for MediaWiki and MediaWiki-related software. As part of this, we use it for general discussion of editor engagement, including Collaboration (Flow, Echo, Thanks) work.