The revision pointers appear out of place (outside the revision bar area) when quickly clicking the left arrow (to load more revisions) after dropping the other pointer.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to a page showing revisions (e.g. https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/w/index.php?diff=354925&oldid=217960&title=Main_Page&type=revision)
- Click the icon to load the revision slider
- Move the mouse over the yellow revision ball
- Press the left mouse button
- Move the mouse horizontally right until the yellow pointer is close to the blue one
- Let go of the mouse button
- Quickly, before the new changes load, click the "left arrow" to show older revisions
The click doesn't do anything until the changes are loaded.
The revision bar area moves to show the new revisions, and this behaviour causes the yellow and blue pointer go "off screen" and appear outside to the left of "revision bar" area.
Note: Steps 6 and 7 need to be done very quickly to reproduce this behaviour.