Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release status: beta
|Description||Wikisource-specific MediaWiki customizations|
|Compatibility policy||release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the Wikisource extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
Wikisource is an extension to provide specific customizations for Wikisource wikis, including enhanced integration with Wikidata. It depends on WikibaseClient.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'Wikisource' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- identifier of the Wikibase property has edition or translation (P747). By default
P747(the identifier of this property in Wikidata).
- identifier of the Wikibase property edition or translation of (P629). By default
P629(the identifier of this property in Wikidata).
- URL used for the sidebar links to WS Export (in $wgContentNamespaces only)
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|