Jump to navigation Jump to search
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Provides a widget to access UserVoice.|
|Author(s)||Daniel Schuba (DaSchtalk)|
|Latest version||0.9 (2013-07-06)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0|
The Uservoice extension provides a widget to access UserVoice.
Download using Git
git clone https://github.com/DaSchTour/mediawiki-extension-uservoice.git
require_once( "$IP/extensions/Uservoice/Uservoice" );
- $wgUservoiceKey – the cryptic part in uv.src='//widget.uservoice.com/$wgUservoiceKey.js'
- $wgUservoiceMode – full (feedback and support) or feedback or support
- $wgUservoicePrimColor – primary color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoiceLinkColor – link color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoiceDefaultMode – if mode is full use feedback or support for default
- $wgUservoiceID – forum_id from the widgets config (numer)
- $wgUservoiceLabel – label shown on the tab (any Text)
- $wgUservoiceTabColor – tab color (hex with hash)
- $wgUservoicePosition – position may be top-left, top-right, middle-left, middle-right, bottom-left, bottom-right