Release status: stabil
|Beskrivelse||Allows to undelete a batch of pages|
|Forfatter(e)||Nathan Larson (Leucostictetalk)|
|Latest version||1.0.0 (2013-12-23)|
|Licens||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the UndeleteBatch extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
The UndeleteBatch extension adds a special page, "Special:UndeleteBatch", where users with the 'undeletebatch' right can undelete multiple pages easily. The user can undelete pages either through the form or by uploading a text file containing the names (and optional undelete reasons) of the pages.
- sidenavn|Reason for undeletion
So if you wanted to undelete the page called "Test" with the reason "needed again", you'd type:
in the form on Special:UndeleteBatch.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
By default, this extension lets only bureaucrats undelete batches. You can change it to, e.g., let sysops undelete batches:
$wgGroupPermissions['bureaucrat']['undeletebatch'] = false; $wgGroupPermissions['sysop']['undeletebatch'] = true;
- Udvidelse:DeleteBatch - the extension (1) that does the opposite of what this one does, and (2) from which most of the code for this extension was borrowed