Release status: stable
|Description||This extension graphically displays the wiki's statistics, giving you the information clearly.|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||3.1.8 (2020-07-09)|
|Compatibility policy||LTS release branches|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Translate the ExtendedStatistics extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
ExtendedStatistics allows several queries about the usage of a wiki and displays the results graphically.
Usage / Features
The extension can be accessed from the page Special:ExtendedStatistics.
To set up a diagram, you only need to do three steps.
It offers analysis of many aspects of the wiki, like:
- number of users
- number of pages
- edits per user
- search queries and more
This data can be filtered:
- by defining the period (from and to date).
- by granulation (interval to show on diagram - day, week, month, year).
- by type (absolute, aggregate and list modes).
- by additional filters depending of the data being represented.
Diagrams can be exported as SVG file.
- BlueSpice Helpdesk: ExendedStatistics
- Other statistic pages at MediaWiki: