Release status: beta
|Implementation||User interface, Parser extension, other (invalid type)|
|Latest version||Lua error in Module:Extension at line 252: attempt to index local 'data' (a nil value).|
|Translate the SMWEnrich extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
A MediaWiki extension for leveraging semantic Linked Open Data (LOD) to enrich your data. This extension uses entity matching to identify entities in external data sources and provides an easy to extend architecture for supporting various entity matching frameworks and tools.
- required PHP version for this extension is > 5.3.10
- min required Virtuoso version is > 6.1.3
- tested with MediaWiki version 1.21
- tested with Semantic MediaWiki version 188.8.131.52
- Java > 1.7.0 for 'erun' which needs to be installed seperately
- Copy the folder containing all file along the README file to the extensions folder of your MediaWiki installation.
- Create all database tables required by this extension by executing the
install.sqlfile in the
sqlfolder from an SQL client interface or create the tables and indexes manually according to this file.
- Activate the extension by adding the following line to the
LocalSettings.phpfile of your MediaWiki installation:
- Place the EAGLERunner all-in-one executable jar file which is distributed in another package to a destination of your choice and change the path pointing to that file in
callBinary()function in line 159 - TODO
- Done Start using the extension. The extension should appear within the list of extensions when you navigate to "Special:Version" on your wiki.