The Poll extension allows anonymous polling. It will provide the number of votes for each answer in same window. Voting results can be seen before voting.
Do you like this extension?
I don't know yet.
- This extension will not work with PostgreSQL!!
- This extension does not allow database table prefixes: such as wiki_ etc.
- Images must be placed into the folder .../extensions/Poll/images/
- Update.php must be ran after installation, else you will get a database error.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
Poll in your
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Execute the file Poll.sql in order to create required tables (sorry no auto-install, feel free to add it yourself)
PATH_TO_MYSQL/mysql -h <host> -u <username> -D <database name> -p < <path to Poll.sql file>
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.