Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release status: stable
|Implementation||Tag, Special page|
|Description||Allows anonymous polling|
|Author(s)||Jan Luca, Sorin Sbarnea|
|Latest version||1.1.0 (2016-02-23)|
|License||Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0|
Translate the Poll extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The Poll extension allows anonymous polling. It will provide the number of votes for each answer in same window. Voting results can be seen before voting.
<poll> Do you like this extension? Yes No I don't know yet. </poll>
- This extension will not work with PostgreSQL!!
- This extension does not allow database table prefixes: such as wiki_ etc.
- Images must be placed into the folder .../extensions/Poll/images/
- Update.php must be ran after installation, else you will get a database error.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Execute the file Poll.sql in order to create required tables (sorry no auto-install, feel free to add it yourself)
PATH_TO_MYSQL/mysql -h <host> -u <username> -D <database name> -p < <path to Poll.sql file>
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.