Jump to navigation Jump to search
Release status: experimental
|Description||Enables per-page/user restrictions|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Translate the PageBlock extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The PageBlock extension allows you to restrict users from taking an action on a specific page. It can be considered an extension to the page protection or user blocking mechanisms.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
page-block- Allows you to apply/modify/remove restrictions
- Logging sucks
- Restrictions will also show up on Special:ProtectedPages in a broken format due to them using the same table
- Allow restricting other actions that aren't edit/move.