Release status: stable
|Description||Allows authentication using Naylor Association Management Software (Timberlake)|
|Author(s)||Jeffrey Wang for MyWikis LLC|
|Compatibility policy||Master maintains backward compatibility.|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0|
Download master snapshot
|Translate the NaylorAMS extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
The Naylor AMS extension extends PluggableAuth to provide authentication for organizations using Naylor Association Management Software (codename Timberlake).
This extension will take the username, first and last name, and email address of a user from your organization's Naylor database and create a local MediaWiki account with the same username, email, and full name if one doesn't exist; otherwise, if a user with the same username exists, it logs them back into the local MediaWiki account.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'NaylorAMS' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
For more information about these terms, please refer to the Naylor AMS API documentation.
- The base URL for your login system, provided by Naylor. Do not add a trailing slash at the end of the string. (required)
- The security key provided by Naylor. (required)
- An array of strings, with each string containing a local username. Used to prevent login via SSO to local-only accounts. Case sensitive; needs to follow MediaWiki username conventions.
By default, the log in button says "Log in with Naylor AMS". To change the label, edit MediaWiki:Naylorams-loginbtn-text.
This extension is not maintained by Naylor, nor has it been sponsored by Naylor. It was written by and is maintained by MyWikis LLC for the purpose of serving its customers who use Naylor AMS.
In addition, the extension is currently not compatible with PluggableAuth 6.0 and above. Use the latest version of PluggableAuth 5.x in the meantime.
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|