This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Allows creation of links to magnet URI|
|Author(s)||Jmkim dot com|
|Latest version||0.2 (2015-09-04)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0|
The MagnetLinks extension allows to render links to magnet URI.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
The following examples should show how you can use this extension.
<magnet>magnet:?xt=urn:sha1:YNCKHTQCWBTRNJIV4WNAE52SJUQCZO5C Magnet Link</magnet>
- Working with expansion SimpleMathJax is OK.
- On HTTPS pages, browser will complain about mixing HTTPS and HTTP traffic. See the Discussion page for a patch.