Release status: stable
|Latest version||1.3.0 (2017-01-27)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
Translate the GoogleDocs4MW extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix.|
The GoogleDocs4MW extension embeds Google Docs' spreadsheets into the wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'GoogleDocs4MW' );
- Done - Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Supported parameters are:
- width (500 by default),
- height (300 by default) and
- style (width:100% by default).
As an example using all of the parameters:
<googlespreadsheet width="600" height="200" style="width: 50%">Google Docs' key goes here</googlespreadsheet>
File > Publish to Web...option. It is not sufficient to just have a shareable link.
This extension was inspired by the Wikia extension with the same name, but this extension was written back when Wikia wasn't open source.