Release status: stable
|Latest version||1.4 (2020-04-19)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||34 (Ranked 142nd)|
|Public wikis using||1,188 (Ranked 231st)|
|Translate the GoogleDocs4MW extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
The GoogleDocs4MW extension embeds Google Docs' spreadsheets into the wiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'GoogleDocs4MW' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Supported parameters are:
As an example using all of the parameters:
<googlespreadsheet width="600" height="200" style="width:50%">Google Docs' key goes here</googlespreadsheet>
The Google Docs' key is the ID, encoded in the URL. For example,
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/4cmYOu9kuIfCzbu-Dsu9XaGHUnUHG32PK9wHe5yMv3VZ/edit#gid=0 has ID
To actually embed a spreadsheet, the spreadsheet needs to be published with Google's File > Publish to Web... option. It is not sufficient to just have a shareable link.
This extension was inspired by the Fandom extension with the same name, but this extension was written back when Fandom wasn't open source.
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|
- Stable extensions
- Tag extensions
- GPL licensed extensions
- Extensions in Wikimedia version control
- ParserFirstCallInit extensions
- All extensions
- Extensions included in Miraheze
- Extensions included in MyWikis
- Extensions included in WikiForge
- Extensions by ShoutWiki
- Google extensions
- Document viewer extensions
- Spreadsheets extensions