Please expand this page.
Release status: stable
|Provides the Special page, Special:GlobalNewFiles
|Miraheze system administrators
|GNU General Public License 3.0
The GlobalNewFiles extension provides a special page to view all files globally on a wiki farm.
- First, download and install the separate extension CreateWiki.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'GlobalNewFiles' );
- Run the update script which will automatically create the necessary database tables that this extension needs.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages:
|This extension is maintained by Miraheze.
Some Miraheze extensions are very Miraheze-specific and you may encounter issues you don't see on Miraheze. To report a bug or request a configuration change, please do so on the Miraheze Issue Tracker and not on Wikimedia Phabricator.