Jump to navigation Jump to search
This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||FireStats is a statistics plugin that can be integrated into MediaWiki.|
|Latest version||1.4.4-stable 1.5.0-beta|
- Real time statistics
- Can monitor access to MediaWiki and other systems.
- Recent referrers
- Search engine keywords
- Recent popular pages
- Browser and OS trees, grouped by what matters
- IP to country - know where your visitors are surfing from
- 'Raw log' of recent hits
- Excluding unwanted hits from the database
- By IP address or by IP range.
- By user-agent (to be used to filter bots)
- By URL (to filter referrers spam)
- Ajax UI, no need to reload the whole page - just press the ‘refresh statistics’ button to get the latest data.
- A single installation can monitor multiple sites on the same server.
- Multiple users support, with ability to control which sites each user can access.
- Designed to work on all browsers. (Tested on Firefox, Explorer, Opera etc)
- Translated to 18 languages in the last count, and translating to additional languages is easy.
- Compacts old data to improve performance and reduce database size.
- Works well on high traffic sites without creating a significant server load.
- Supports IPV6
Demo is available here