Release status: stable
|Description||Displays the edit count of a user|
|Author(s)||Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Quarterly downloads||38 (Ranked 126th)|
|Public wikis using||1,518 (Ranked 208th)|
|Translate the Editcount extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The Editcount extension adds a special page that displays edit counts. This special page can be accessed from
Special:Editcount[/user] as well as being included like
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
wfLoadExtension( 'Editcount' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Extension:CreatedPagesList - special page that displays the list of articles created by user.
- Extension:EditCountNeue - Another extension doing the same thing, but is using parser function rather than includable special page to retrieve edit counts on a regular page.
|This extension is included in the following wiki farms/hosts and/or packages:|