Release status: experimental
|Description||Bouncer Integration with CrowdSec for anti-spam.|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
This extension adds anti-spam integration with CrowdSec. As it's working as bouncer, It's mandatory to setup CrowdSec Agent too.
- Download on GitHub and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'CrowdSec' );
- Configure as required.
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Step 1: Setup CrowdSec Agent
Follow this documentation from CrowdSec. You may need to setup the collections, logs and more too.
Then, you need to get a bouncer api token.
sudo cscli bouncers add mediawiki-bouncer
Remember the token key. It need to put on extension configuration.
It's highly recommended to register Central API for pull blocklist from remote.
sudo cscli capi register
Step 2: Setup Extension
wfLoadExtension( 'CrowdSec' ); $wgCrowdSecAPIKey = ""; // put lapi key here.
This is basic configuration. More configuration is documented on README
There's AbuseFilter integration. The variable
crowdsec_blocked is representing...
false: LAPI Request was failed. or failed to get user ip.
'ok': This user is ok to process.
'ban': This user is reported for "ban" from LAPI.
- ... and various (custom) types via CrowdSec. including
crowdsec-bypass- allows users to bypass crowdsec check.
- Extension:StopForumSpam - main functionality based on this extension.