(Redirected from Extension:BlueSpiceExtendedFilelist)
Release status: stable
|Description||Provides a special page to interact with the wiki file repo|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Maintainer(s)||Hallo Welt! GmbH|
|Latest version||4.1 (2022-01-19)|
|Compatibility policy||For every MediaWiki release that is a Long Term Support release there is a corresponding branch in the extension.|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 only|
|Translate the ExtendedFilelist extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
The BlueSpiceExtendedFilelist extension provides a special page to interact with the wiki file repo. It features a friendly user interface that allows sorting and filtering by a variety of fields.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
wfLoadExtension( 'ExtendedFilelist' );
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Usage / features
- ExtendedFileList contains a list with files.
- While typing a search string in the search filter, the number of listed files is reduced.
- If there are many results, these are shown on several pages. The maximum number of results per page can be set.
- Columns with different information can be toggled on and off. The columns can be (ascending/descending).
- Columns can be filtered.
- An upload button allows uploading files.
- Helpdesk: ExtendedFilelist