This extension is currently not actively maintained! Although it may still work, any bug reports or feature requests will more than likely be ignored.
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||import data from BibTex files|
|Author(s)||Steren Giannini (Panninitalk)|
|Latest version||0.1 (2009-03-01)|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Download||Download files here or use
Go to "Special:BibTexImport" and follow the instructions provided.
- Download, extract and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php file:
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Because this extension has been specifically designed for acawiki.org, you should have a look to the code for the imported text to fit with your website templates.
To make BibTexImport work with a standard MediaWiki installation you need to:
- Install this extension.
- Create into your wiki a template called Summary and copy its body from Acawiki page.
- The template from Acawiki requires ParserFunctions extension and Semantic MediaWiki extension.