This is the weekly update for the week starting 2017-11-13
- There is a survey on French Wikipedia asking if they should replace static maps with dynamic maps and to define best practices. 
- Erik did quite a bit of research into whether we should expand the rescore windows for learning to rank — it was decided it wouldn't be helpful 
- David fixed a bug where the JobQueue was trying to report update metrics when response was not valid 
- Gehel paid down some technical debt by creating a dedicated elastic component in the APT repository — which will help get the next upgrade more smoothly 
- Stas fixed bug where removed Wikidata description was still showing when searching 
- Mikhail provided analysis of external & internal WDQS traffic  as preparation for sizing of internal WDQS cluster.
- Stas reloaded WDQS database to enable external links and performance improvements 
- View all open tickets related to Discovery.
- Looking to get involved? See tasks marked as Easy or volunteer needed