The Edit extensions category contains articles on extensions that authorize, monitor, or execute the editing process. It is not for page content, that is, for page content generators or wiki markup.
- Category:Page creation extensions - extensions for creating and editing new pages
- Category:Parser extensions - extensions that define custom wiki markup that may speed up editing, simplify layout or facilitate the inclusion of complex graphical figures
- Category:Spam management extensions - for extensions that clean up spam
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
- Content Translation/scn (4 P)
- WYSIWYG extensions/scn (2 P)
Pages in category "Edit extensions/scn"
This category contains only the following page.