Category:Candidates for deletion
Pages listed in this category should not be deleted until at least 1 week after nomination
or longer if there is ongoing discussion. Please check the page's history and talk page (along with 'what links here') before deletion.
|Administrators, please do not delete this category!|
This is a maintenance category which sometimes contains pages that are in need of attention. If the category is empty then this is a good thing.
This category holds pages that have been nominated for deletion.
We have only a loose policy on deletions, so this category is mainly used for non-admin users to let administrators know about pages they believe should be deleted. Please discuss any nominations on the talk page for the page being nominated.
- 26 April 2020: Template:Backlog progress bar
- 27 April 2020: Template:Citation needed span
- 28 April 2020: Template:Fix-span
- 1 May 2020: Template:Non-free web screenshot
- 1 May 2020: Template:Non-free use rationale
- 1 May 2020: File:TweetANew-AppSummary.png
- 1 May 2020: File:TweetANew-Twitter-AppSettingsAppType.png
- 2 May 2020: Category:Non-free files
- 2 May 2020: Category:Non-free files with use rationale
- 2 May 2020: Category:Non-free files with red backlink
- 2 May 2020: Category:Non-free files with valid backlink
- 3 May 2020: Template:CopyrightByWikimedia
- 8 May 2020: Template:BCP47
- 19 May 2020: Module:Callsigns/doc
- 19 May 2020: Module:Callsigns
- 21 May 2020: Template:Extension Testing
- 22 May 2020: Category:Not LTS ready
- 24 May 2020: Project:Translation/Mark for Translation Requests
- 24 May 2020: Category:BeforeParserMakeImageLinkObj extensions
- 24 May 2020: Category:SpecialVersionExtensionTypes extensions
- 26 May 2020: Extension:RafiSCode
- 7 June 2020: Template:Extension/TypeSwitch
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
The number of included categories (C), pages (P) and files (F) is stated in brackets.
Pages in category "Candidates for deletion"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.