People present: Mark, Brion, Tim, Roan, Daniel
Pending action items
- brion: flesh out Graph rfc w/ Yuri
- Tim to write RFC on merging enhanced recentchanges with normal RC
- Tim to Import all RFCs into phabricator
- Gather topics for Arch Summit
- Mark will ask Toby about Requests_for_comment/Media_file_request_counts
RFCs to triage
- August update: "I'm probably going to hold off proposing next steps for this thing until brion gives an update on cssjanus or at least until people are all back from london."
- Last discussed in April
- Adam Wight was apparently involved judging by the notes
- Request update/cleanup
- Ask Chris Steipp to review Sanitizer changes?
- Mark y Marcus to check if non-WMF users need 1.0
- Antoine posted to wikitech-l, would like IRC discussion
Since Adam Wight is on vacation and asked for the Workflow RFC to be scheduled for discussion in January. Max asked for "Text extraction" to be scheduled instead of "Minifier".
- Related, to archive? Requests_for_comment/Login_security
- Dev summit
- Tim showed Robla this etherpad, he seemed surprised to see it?
- Look to schedule a meeting soon
- What to do about arch topics that don't have RFCs?
- Put the RFC template on the design page?
- Add the archcom project to the phab task?
New action items
- Mark will write email to Erik Z
- Mark will ask Robla about agenda syncup
- Brion will check in with Damon next week about misc stuff and try to syncup on agenda stuff as well