Architecture committee/2014-10-01

From MediaWiki.org
Jump to navigation Jump to search

People present: Tim, Mark, Roan, Quim

RFCs to triage[edit]

Other business[edit]

Architecture Committee page[edit]

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_committee

Roles:

  • create public RFC meeting agenda (RFCs to be discussed) to assess consensus
  • discuss strategy / develop recommendations

Quim suggests a relationship between ArchCom and component maintainers -- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Developers/Maintainers

Pending action items[edit]

  • Roan to talk to Trevor about "Change LESS compilation library"
    • Trevor says he supports it

New action items[edit]

  • Tim to send email to wikitech-l requesting suggestions of RFCs that people are interested in working on. Also mention in public IRC meeting.
  • Tim to note, as part of another email, that we are expanding the committee, details to follow.
  • Mark to email all committee (+Quim) about expansion, plans for meetings, meeting attendance, etc.
  • Tim to create Architecture committee. Others to please edit.
  • EVERYONE: think about architecture committee roles page
  • Quim to publish committee minutes for now