Analytics/Meetings/WikiMetrics Review with Grantmaking team
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WikiMetrics Meeting with GrantMaking for Initial UI Review
- Analytics: Dan, Diederik, Evan, Toby
- Grantmaking: Jaime, Jessie
Summary: Dan and Evan walked Jaime and Jess through the WikiMetrics UI and they provided some feedback
- We should add a separate cohort creation page as this is a very common use case for user.
- "Create a Job" is a misleading title. "Request a Cohort Report" is a slightly more verbose, but better title.
- We should colorize reports to show status with legends.
- We spend a lot of time discussing how to set parameters. I don't think we got to an answer, but established some areas for Dan and Evan to consider:
- There was a specific request for no hidden parameters as these are very confusing
- No editing the URL to add params
- Dan suggested we customize the metric rather than the parameter
- I think this will take some more iteration to get right
- There was a request to be able to run queries across namespaces and projects. I believe that namespaces was possible but projects was more difficult and was not in scope for the 7/27 release
- We all have an action item to figure out which login providers we can use. I believe a meeting has been set up with Legal for next week.