Report for Week 41 of 2010 (Oct. 11 to 17) 
Summary: All documentation, all the time. :) (For more information on this report format, read meta:Weekly_Reports.)
Objectives for This Week
What I hope to do this week. (Check next week's report to see how I did.)
- Do light edit pass on MediaWiki manual
- Review and edit all English-language Special:RecentChanges to MediaWiki.org.
Accomplishments for Last Week
How I did on reaching my objectives for last week:
- [DONE] Complete Technical Documentation project page .
- [DONE] Complete Security for developers page – in particular, gather best practices from other docs and devs
- [DONE] Review and edit all English-language Special:RecentChanges to MediaWiki.org.
- [NOT DONE] Expand MediaWiki technical documentation plan with community feedback gathered over past two weeks.
- [NOT DONE] Draft style guide based on principles and ideas in the draft MediaWiki technical documentation plan
- [NOT DONE] Ensure that all developer-related info information on mediawiki-api/mediawiki-l/wikitech-l is incorporated into MediaWiki.org