Report for Week 40 of 2010 (Oct. 4 to 10) 
Summary: Good week with progress on all fronts. (For more information on this report format, read meta:Weekly_Reports.)
Objectives for This Week
What I hope to do this week. (Check next week's report to see how I did.)
- Expand MediaWiki technical documentation plan with community feedback gathered over past two weeks.
- Draft style guide based on principles and ideas in the draft MediaWiki technical documentation plan
- Review and edit all English-language Special:RecentChanges to MediaWiki.org. Ensure that all developer-related info information on mediawiki-api/mediawiki-l/wikitech-l is incorporated into MediaWiki.org
- Complete Technical Documentation project page .
- Complete Security for developers page – in particular, gather best practices from other docs and devs.
Accomplishments for Last Week
How I did on reaching my objectives for last week:
- [DONE] Test ideas from draft MediaWiki technical documentation plan
- [DONE] Ad hoc documentation work / community engagement.
- Reviewed all pending changes, moved some info from various mailing lists into the manual.
- [DONE] Refactor Security for developers page.
Bonus Accomplishments for Last Week
I didn't plan for these things, but I still did them.
- drafted project page for Technical Documentation activities (in support of WMF Engineering Overview October 2010)
- wrote draft blog post on my recent activities - still need to post