Note: Much of this style guide dates from 2011, parts are replaced by Wikimedia Foundation Design. Some or all of this documentation is out of date.
The style guide has been broken down into sections.
- Color selection and accessibility — General information about using color and designing for accessibility
- Forms — General information about standard form elements and their behavior
- Error handling and validation — Information about input validation and error handling
- Specialized form elements — Specialized form elements and ilk (e.g., data thermometers, star bars, call-to-action buttons)
- Assets and gallery — Overview of assets and images used in this documentation
|General||All languages · Security for developers · Pre-commit checklist · Style guide (draft)|
|PHP||Code conventions · PHPUnit test conventions · Security checklist for developers|