User:Melamrawy (WMF)/Quarterly Planning template
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reading Department Goal Submission Guidelines
- This is not a wishlist.
- Ideas are reviewed based on quarterly goal guidelines.
- Be concise.
- Add objective comments. No sarcasm. Please don't judge or underestimate any idea.
- For adding ideas in a language other than English, use the Discussion page, and we (people contributing to this page) will help translate it.
- Elaborate comments belong on the Discussion page.
- Review scoring logic can be found here. Ideas scoring below 5 will not be considered but could be revisited in a later quarter.
- Definition of dependencies and points are coordinated by product management personnel.
- The timeline is as follows:
- Date 1
- Date 2
- Date 3
Web (desktop + mobile)
|Add (X minutes read) on top of the article||Learn more about reader preferences||How would this work on mobile userX||Desktop: Experiment/research||Design, mobile web software (1)|
|Add tabbed browsing||Support multiple browsing reading||Is there A/B testing for layout? userY||Supporting reader engagement||Design, software (2), PM|
|Use link preview||Get article preview without loosing currents session browsing||Supporting reader engagement||Design, software (1), PM|