Jump to navigation Jump to search
Git repository: https://code.google.com/p/wikipedia-offline-patch/
- data is lost during indexing, at file boundary and likely other cases. compare titles list to identify missing articles
- create and upload dump indexes
- Default configurations work.
- Misconfigured bz2 database will cause query with an empty ipb_address
- extract and save templates separately, during db indexing
- mediawiki versioning becomes a DVCS vector to allow for asynchronous distribution
- Don't require cache engine
- Is bz2 slave & live db master configuration working?
- (#1!) test coverage for DatabaseBz2
- Is there any reason to use lxml instead of regex'ing for <text> tag?
- Export offline changes and import into public wikipedia
- DVD distribution
- Pick list to generate script to download missing multimedia, etc.
- Kiwix integration: backend, cooperative tagging, edit*...; or another frontend
- support other indexes' libraries: sqlite
- bzip2recover patch to set desired chunk-split filesize
- multiple simultaneous language support