Content translation/Deployments/Deployment Plan/Current Status/Archive October2014
< Content translation | Deployments | Deployment Plan(Redirected from Content translation/Deployment Plan/Current Status/Archive October2014)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Updated CXServer/deploy to 6a7d012
- Added new pairs, pt-ca/ca-pt to CX Beta.
- Restart CXS when config.js changes: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/170283
- aperitum-apy is updated on Beta. Puppet doesn't update to new package version and this has to be done manually (ie in Beta, Kartik has to do this. Production, Ops will take care upon request).
- Discussion with Alex regarding moving CX to production. Carved out story #4637 for that.
- Test and merge, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/167629
- Followup to merge apertium-apy update, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/168760 with Alex. Identify easier way to do ‘new upstream packaging’ and document it.
- Package of new apertium-apy based on co-ordination with upstream. See, db error we got on Log at, http://pastebin.com/6060q4Cy
- Log at deployment-apertium instance is at, /var/log/upstart/apertium-apy.log (No longer in /var/log/apertium/)
- Testing of Apertium Beta instance.
- Use Port 80 instead of default port to simplify:
- Added cleanup patch for Apertium Puppet:
- Patch to update CXServer code is ready:
- All packages are merged.
- Apertium puppet and CXServer puppet patches are updated.
- Testing of Apertium puppet patch on deployment-apertium.
- Created new instance: deployment-apertium02
- Apertium Puppet patch merged by Alex.
- Created proxy for Apertium instance: apertium-beta.wmflabs.org
- Updated apertium-apy package (Use default port)
- Updated Apertium puppet patch based on Alex's reviews.
- All packages except apertium-apy are built and installed on apt.wikimedia.org
- CXServer patches are merged (See updates of 14/10)
- More packages reviewed and merged by Alex.
- Followup on other pending patches and updates.
- Fixed CXServer on Beta:
- Reused CXServer init link fix in Apertium Puppet patch.
- Fixed missing tag for lttoolbox and changelog. Package is merged (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/163548)
- Asked to revert, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/165528/ as it was accidentally pushed to master while pushing upstream branch.
- Cleaning up for Puppet patch, https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/165485
- Cleaned up Apertium Puppet patch to depend on Apertium version we provide, not default one. https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/165485
- Updated (and lots of cleanups!) Puppet patch based on Alex's feedback (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/165485).
- Cleaned up APY package.
- Updated Packaging document: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation/Apertium/Packaging
- Updated Apertium-APY package and Puppet patch for Apertium.
- Followup for CXServer recreation.
- Discussion with Apertium upstream to fix minor issues with APY.
- Updated CXServer Beta and Labs diagram, https://www.draw.io/#G0BztYqLvFZZVncXR1eV84bmRQQXM to get more clearity on process workflow for CXServer.
- Requested needed repository to Alex.
- Co-ordination for Deployment plan.
- All packaging done.
- Added initial Puppet patch for Apertium: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/165485
- apertium-en-es (with tests from David's ticket to upstream)
- Updated, https://www.draw.io/#G0BztYqLvFZZVncXR1eV84bmRQQXM
- Update: apertium-es-ca (for unresponsive ca-es pair), cg3 in Debian.
- Tested more language pairs.
- Updated further on: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Content_translation/Apertium/Packaging
- Minor updates to all packages.
- Started pushing new updates from upstream.
- Work on 'rejected' cg3 in Debian.
- Followup for CXServer Beta continue.
- Followup for CXServer Beta continue.
- Co-ordination with Apertium upstream for apertium-lex-tools issue(s). Fixed.
- Pushed apertium-lex-tools to Debian and Gerrit.
- Updated packages for minor issues.
- Followup on ca-es issues, packages will be updated after upstream declares fix.