Content translation/Machine Translation/Apertium/Beta
< Content translation | Machine Translation | Apertium(Redirected from Content translation/Apertium/Beta)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page will contain all information related to Apertium service setup on Beta Cluster.
- Public URL for server: http://apertium-beta.wmflabs.org
- Login to:
- Go to:
- Check on topic of #wikimedia-releng IRC channel if Beta has some issues?
- Check with #wikimedia-releng if Beta Cluster is really down?
- File a bug with:
Wikimedia releng > deployment-prep (beta)component.
Apertium instance can be monitor for RAM/CPU and Disk usage at: https://tools.wmflabs.org/nagf/?project=deployment-prep#h_deployment-sca01
Puppet config testing
- Login to: deployment-salt.eqiad.wmflabs
- Go to:
- Cherry pick patchset you want to, for example:
git fetch https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/operations/puppet refs/changes/62/156762/2 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD
- Logout from deployment-salt
- Login to: deployment-cxserver01.eqiad.wmflabs
- Run Puppet update:
puppet agent -tv
- Don't forget to reset HEAD at deployment-salt.eqiad.wmflabs when testing is finished!