I haven't edited here before, but was a major admin on Wikipedia, and would like to try vandal reverting here. I was "Curps" on Wikipedia, further information will not be given.
I no longer edit on Wikipedia, and any user called "Curps" on other wikis is an impostor.
- So? I am HappyDog. Further information will not be given. --HappyDog 19:51, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- I've taken a break from Wikipedia, and I would like for now to edit somewhere else. You can see the history of the account "Curps" on Wikipedia. (anonymous) 19:53, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- OK - edit away! --HappyDog 19:55, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
i need a plugin
i need a plugin or module, to change the control user register. i mean, i need more fields in the page that the user is register, i've been looking up hardly, but i dont find anything! could you help me please?
- Is that some kind of haiku or something? --HappyDog 22:56, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
(i've sent you an e-mail with the same questions to reach you faster, you can answer me wherever you read me first)
Hi, Firstly I want to thankyou for your extension, you're making things easier for many users. However I have a doubt, what's the meaning of: You must create the file sitemap.xml in your root directory, and chmod it (change permissions) to 777 before running Special:GoogleSitemap.
Does it mean I should open the sitemap.xml and type something like chmod=777 or some command of the sort...¬¬ by now you've already realised I'm a programming analphabet that somehow has a wiki (http://www.pop-cult.org/Wikitainment in which by the way you're more than invited to become an admin if you ever want)... so I'm desperated for help to get a decent google ranking.
--Pop-Cult 09:25, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
...Forget about it... I misread your last post. Thanks for your time anyway.
- *grin* - that's not my extension, but I guess you've figured that out. Good luck with your problem. --HappyDog 21:29, 13 August 2007 (UTC)