Do not work with mediawiki1.18.1 
When I load the page and clicked an image in a gallery, I can see the regular page of the image. If I had ?action=purge after the whole url, I get the plugin loading in the middle of the page but nothing appends. I can see the spining icon.
Do not work with mediawiki1.17 
Do not work on page http://direct.moegirl.org/Special:newfile
and I try to use <gallery> [[File:Example.jpg]][[File:Example.jpg]][[File:Example.jpg]][[File:Example.jpg]][[File:Example.jpg]] </gallery> ,nothing happen too. --Zoglun 09:15, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
When you're reporting an issues, please specify what version of mediawiki and what version of the extension you're using. Thanks! --Clausekwis 21:03, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
That's really srtange the light box only show when I add ?action=purge after the whole url. And the light box still can't show image.
http://direct.moegirl.org/绿坝娘 NOT WORK http://direct.moegirl.org/绿坝娘?action=purge SHOW THE WHITE BOX, BUT NO FULL SIZE PICTURE
(Oh, I find the example link show on the Extension:GeeQuBox http://www.hackerspace.lu/wiki/Pictures?action=purge have ?action=purge too)
I'm useing mediawiki 1.17, svn checkout http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/GeeQuBox/ just few hours ago. --Zoglun 10:01, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
Fatal error 
On mediaWiki 1.16 with your extension (v0.02.1) I'm getting the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot call method self::_gqbReplaceMatches() or method does not exist in $IP/wiki/extensions/GeeQuBox/GeeQuBox.php on line 155
When I refresh the page the error is gone but the extension isn't activated. --184.108.40.206 12:34, 4 March 2011 (UTC)
Re: fatal error 
I had that problem at first, too. I think it may have something to do with the PHP version. I fixed it by replacing this...
$replaced = preg_replace_callback($pattern,'self::_gqbReplaceMatches',$page);
$replaced = preg_replace_callback($pattern,'GeeQuBox::_gqbReplaceMatches',$page);
The second problem I had was that the extension assumes the URL root is /wiki/ and mine is actually /w/ - the way to fix this is to modify the regex pattern on line 128 (i.e. $pattern = '...').
I now have a third problem. Sometimes the lightbox works and sometimes it doesn't (goes to standard image view) - for the same exact pages. If I flush the cache it will sometimes work again, and sometimes not. Haven't been able to figure this one out yet.
- Can you please let me know what version of PHP you're using? I'll see to updating the URL root behaviour, I should not have assumed any path values, I'm astonished I did. I can't help you out with our third issue though, but please do let me and the other users know once you find out what causes this. --Clausekwis 21:00, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
- Both your first issues have been fixed in REL_0_2 (r84568) --Clausekwis 21:50, 22 March 2011 (UTC)
Plugin not working 
I am using MW 1.16.4 on PHP 5.2.9 (XAMPP 1.7.1). I tried both REL_0_2 and the trunk-version of the Plugin but I cannot see any additional code in my pages' source code. Thumbnails link to the file-description page, as usual. best regards, docMario --220.127.116.11 09:43, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- Please make sure you have emptied your cache (memcached, page cache) and hit the refresh button on your pages containing galleries. If the problem persists despite this, please let me know. --Clausekwis 10:17, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- OK, still no luck in normal pages with thumbnails (is it supposed to work there?). I created a page with a gallery and get the following error when trying to view it:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method OutputPage::addModules() in C:\XAMPP\htdocs\m5\extensions\GeeQuBox\GeeQuBox.php on line 101
- Are you sure you're using 0.2 and not the trunk version? The trunk version will only work with me 1.17+. And no, it is not yet supposed to work with single thumbs. --Clausekwis 13:42, 4 May 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for your clarification. I only need an extension to view thumbnails while staying at the original article (we don't have galleries at our site) -- docMario 18.104.22.168 07:01, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sorry to disappoint you but I haven't had the time to implement that yet. You might find that one of the similar extensions supports thumbnail lightboxes. --Clausekwis
Is there ANYONE (exept of the crator) to get this thing working? 
I use mediawiki 1.17.
Well, installed all... and get the white loading popup. It loads... and loads... and loads.... but it never stops loading.
It's really nice to look at this loadings popup, but my purpose was to see the images of the gallery.
An as on many discussion page here are some statements from people who got isseus with it. But there is not one statement, that someone got it finally working.
I would like if a creator of an extension publishes it AFTER finding at least a second installation where his idea is working.
Have the same problem, endless loading screen 
2011.10.06, MW 1.17
Version 1.17 
I couldn't make this work either. I'd still like to incorporate this eventuallly, but for now I used Fancybox Extension. See http://wheretosee.org/wildlife/Photo_Gallery