Release status: beta
|Implementation||Tag, Special page|
|Description||Allows to integrate R output (raw, html and graphics) on pages|
|Author(s)||Sigbert Klinke (Sigberttalk)|
|Last version||0.11 (13 February 2013)|
|MediaWiki||1.5.5 - 1.20.2|
|Check usage and version matrix; stats|
- R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It needs to be installed (probably available in your Linux distribution) and in the PATH: the command
Rshould work on the command line.
- ImageMagick is a software suite to create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. It need to be installed (probably available in your Linux distribution) and in the PATH: the command
convertshould work on the command line. If you enabled TeX then it should have been installed already.
You can obtain the extension at this offsite location.
The installation instruction are for version 0.11 of the extension. For earlier versions, please consult documentation for your version of the extension.
- Extract the downloaded files into your extensions directory.
require_once( "$IP/extensions/R/R.php" );
- Copy Rcgi.php to the root directory of your wiki
cp extensions/R/Rcgi.php .
- Initial installation can now be verified through Special:Version of your wiki.
- Further information can be found under Special:R page of your wiki.
All examples are done with version v0.10 of the extension. They may not work with other versions, please consult documentation for your version of the extension.
- German MM*Stat (in German, v0.09)
- Innovativer Lehr-Lernortverbund in der akademischen Hochschulausbildung (in German, v0.08)
- Arabic MM*Stat (in Arabic, v0.04)