||This extension is currently not actively maintained! Meaning any reports for additional features and/or bugfixes will more than likely be ignored. Volunteers are encouraged to take on the task of developing and maintaining it. As a courtesy, you may want to contact the author. You should also remove this template and list yourself as maintaining the extension in the page's
Release status: unmaintained
|Description||Adds a magic word that lets you hide the main title heading|
|Author(s)||Carlo Cabanilla, Tony Boyles|
|Latest version||0.2.0 (2014-04-01)|
|License||GNU General Public License 3.0 or later|
Translate the NoTitle extension if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
The NoTitle extension adds a magic word,
__NOTITLE__, that lets you hide the main title heading on any page.
Usage[edit | edit source]
__NOTITLE__ on any pages where you want to hide the title.
Installation[edit | edit source]
- Download and extract the file(s) in a directory called
extensions/folder. If you're a developer and this extension is in a Git repository, then instead you should clone the repository using:
git clone https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/p/mediawiki/extensions/NoTitle.git
- Add the following code at the bottom of your LocalSettings.php:
require_once "$IP/extensions/NoTitle/NoTitle.php"; $wgRestrictDisplayTitle = false;
- Done! Navigate to "Special:Version" on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
Thanks[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This extension will work for any skin that puts the title heading in an
class="firstHeading", including the default Vector skin.
See also[edit | edit source]
- How to hide the Main Page title - Manual for hiding only the Main Page title.