Release status: stable
|Description||This extension provides viewing pages in the language specified by the user's preferences automatically.|
|Last version||See SVN|
|MediaWiki||tested on 1.10 but probably works with a earlier versions|
|License||No license specified|
|Check usage and version matrix|
This extension provides viewing pages in the language specified by the user's preferences automatically.
- Based language is assumed to be 'en'
- Base 'page' (i.e. no /$lang sub-page) is assumed to be in 'en' language
- Parser Cache Friendly
- Visit 'page' and redirection to 'page/$lang' will be effected IF $lang != 'en'
- 'page/en' can be visited as per normal
- Visit 'page/' to show 'page' without any redirection based on this extension (i.e. same as visiting 'page' )
To install independantly from BizzWiki:
- Download & Install Extension:StubManager extension
- Dowload all this extension's files and place in the desired directory
- Apply the following changes to 'LocalSettings.php' after the statements of Extension:StubManager:
This extension is heavily based on the 'Polyglot' extension found on Mediawiki.org.
- Removed dependency on ExtensionClass
See Also 
This extension is part of the BizzWiki Platform.