Release status: stable
|Implementation||MyWiki, Notify, Page action, Skin, Ajax|
|Description||MediaWiki distribution for business needs. More info|
|Author(s)||Hallo Welt! Medienwerkstatt GmbH (mglasertalk)|
|Last version||Free 1.21.0 (2013/06/12)|
|MediaWiki||1.19 - 1.21|
|Check usage and version matrix; stats|
BlueSpice allows users to edit tables with a WYSIWYG-editor, dialogues simplify the integration of links, categories, pictures and files. Thanks to the user administration and the wiki-preferences the administration of the wiki is done quickly. A newsblog can keep your wiki up-to-date.
- Blog: Wiki or Blog? Why not both? The internal blog function combines the advantages of both Wiki and Blog.
- Number of threads: Is there a discussion about the article and is it highly frequented? That’s what you can see at the tab “discussion” because the number of edits is shown.
- ArticleInfo: Is the last editing up-to-date? Who’s responsible? And what categories are dedicated? ArticleInfo shows you the relevant information. If you want to know more detailed, just look inside there you find a summary of recent changes.
- Authors: Get an idea of the authors. Below the article you find the authors'pictures.
- ResponsibleEditors: Define responsible editors to review and sign off individual articles and whole books.
- Review: Set up editing and sign-off routines using workflows.
- UserAdministration: User, permissions, passwords - the admin rules the users.
- Group Manager: Looking for an easy way to control users‘ access rights? Our Group Manager allows you to set up a finely tuned rights structure.
- PermissionManager: Here you can delegate special rights to groups.
- NamespaceManager: Define areas with specific writing or reading rights.
- UserPreferences: Fit your Wiki - every user can change his array.
- Settings: Some settings apply to everybody. Only the admin can change it.
- ExtendedStatistics: Illustrate activities in the Wiki with diagrams.
- Extensioninformation: Want to know what functions are integrated in BlueSpice? As an admin you can have a look at Extentioninformation.
- Wanted article: Want to have an article about a special theme? Let others know that there is a requirement.
- InsertFile, InsertCategory, InsertLink, InsertImage: Want to integrate files, categories, images or links in the article? There are some intuitive dialogue windows that help you.
- PageTemplates: Content of new sites can be structured before writing which is helpful for product descriptions or customer information.
- Recent changes: There you can see the articles that have been edited recently.
- PagesVisited: You visited a page and want to see it again? PagesVisited lists the pages you have visited recently.
- UserSidebar: You focus on specific pages? You can link them in the navigation. With BlueSpice you can compile a navigation in a personal sidebar.
- Shoutbox: Use the shoutbox to comment on articles
- Skin: Neat and functional - the new skin facilitates functionality.
- Who is online: Now you know who’s online in the Wiki.
- StatusBar: Display s the status of the page.
- SmartList: Get notified when changes are made on pages, in categories or in namespaces.
- MailChanges: Subscribe to change notifications via email.
- RSSFeeder: Subscribe to changes in sites, categories, namespaces or recent changes.
- RSS Standards
- Widgets: Behind the star you find tools, recent changes, Who’s online, etc. Point-and-Click the you can show or hide functions.
- WYSIWYG-Editor: With this editor you can easily edit articles. It’s similar to a text processing program, so you don’t need wiki code.
- ExtendedEditBar: Frequently used functions are easily accessible and speed up work with the WYSIWYG editor.
- FormattingHelp: Description of the most important Wiki codes for beginners.
- SaferEdit: Buffer storage to retrieve content in case of browser crashes.
- SecureFileStore: Not every user should be allowed to have a look on uploaded files and images or to download them. Thats why there is an access protection.
- InterWikiLinks: You can insert short names for links to other Wikis or URLS.
- Emoticons: certain signs become Icons :-)
- ExtendedSearch: Full-text search in articles and files via Lucene-powered Solr. Other features are faceting, fuzzy search, spellchecker and sorting of results.
- Search-as-you-type: While typing the wiki proposes search items. Autocomplete is also included.
- PDF Export: Export articles as PDFs
- categoryTree: It provides a dynamic view of the wiki's category structure (main catgeories and sub-categories) as a tree.
- ImageMap: One image, many links. You can hyperlink areas of the image to multiple destinations
- InputBox: Users can "complete" a form (entering text, selecting menu items, etc.) by entering text into the box.
- Lockdown: Allows restricted access to specific namespaces and special pages to a given set of user groups.
- Nuke: There is somebody who create some spampages? Nuke makes it possible for sysops to mass delete pages
- ParserFunctions: enhances parser with logical functions makes a text a separate paragraph, with < br / > after every line, i.e., it suppresses reformatting of a single newline to a blank space.
- Create your own Quiz.
- SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi: This extension adds the < syntaxhighlight > tag to present formatted source code.
- Poem: Inserts automatic line breaks in poems, using MediaWiki’s Poems analytics.
- LDAP Authentification:Central Authentification. Connect MediaWiki to Active Directory.
- Cite: Use footnotes to describe further details.