Wikipedia Zero/key technical use cases
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here are a few general requirements that I think we should use to look at the different architectural options for creating the portal.
- Ability to create a partner account.
- Ability to add & delete a partner username and password which will be assigned to a partner account. Multiple username/password combinations will be supported for each partner account.
- Username/password access must be limited to only reading or modifying the corresponding partner account.
- Viewing and editing partner account data by partners will need to be more limited than internal Admin access (some fields like zero/mdot will not be editable by the partner). Other fields may trigger a request for review/approval by our internal team.
- We will need full control of the page UI - the typical Wikimedia links on the top and left hand side will not be needed.
- When a partner does certain actions as part of their user account, some of these events are sent to and logged by our CRM system for reports/sorting partners in a useful manner.
- Partners will need to be able to upload images and legal documents to us in a secure way.
- Partners will need to be able to access the analytics graphs from their user accounts. This should not completely remove them from the partner portal.