Wikimedia Technical Committee/Minutes/2019-04-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 1pm PT as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- Older task turned into RFC for discussion: phab:T133452 Create temporary accounts for anonymous editors.
- Updated: phab:T40010 Re-evaluate librsvg as SVG renderer on Wikimedia wikis: resvg is now available in Debian unstable, perhaps experiments with thumbor could start.
- Last Call until April 24: phab:T220657 Establish Architecture Principles as a policy
- New request for guidance: phab:T208776 Introduce PageIdentity to be used instead of Title.
- First TechCom office hour on IRC next week, April 17, 2pm PDT (21:00 UTC, 23:00 CEST). We'll be on #wikimedia-officem, come and ask us anything!