Wikimedia Technical Committee/Minutes/2017-09-27
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- CommTech is working on global preferences
- SQL backend for EventLogging is to be dropped in favor of the hadoop backend.
- Last week’s IRC discussion: InterruptMutexManager, entered Last Call period. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T161749>
- This week’s IRC discussion: Moving from HHVM to PHP7 in production. <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T176370>
- Next week IRC discussion: moving run jobs to core