Wikimedia Security Team
(Redirected from Wikimedia Security Team/Goals 2016-2017)Jump to navigation Jump to search
We seek to secure access to and the integrity of free knowledge.
To report security bugs, vulnerabilities or other issues please follow our process.
- Our Team Handbook
- Understanding What Services the Security Team offers
- Getting access to security issues in Wikimedia Phabricator
- Requesting input from or collaboration with the Wikimedia Security Team
- Security reviews service and scrum
- Documentation strategy or Glossary of terms as used by the team
- Thank our Volunteers with us.
- Public Meeting Minutes
Contact The Security Team
- If all else fails, send an email to security-help[@]wikimedia.org
- To report a security issue please see Reporting Security Bugs.
- To get the Security Team's attention on non-critical issues within Phabricator, please add the the #security-team project on a task.