This page is obsolete. It is being retained for archival purposes. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on any information on this page.
The underlying RfC was declined in March 2018, see T119908
To increase developer output by speeding up development and deployment feedback loops.
- TechOps - Puppet merges
- ArchCom - RFC shepherding
|Phase 3 repository migration - task T130421|
Goal not in a specific quarter: Conclude RFC process - task T119908
- Build glue from Differential to Gearman to Nodepool - task T130950 Done
- Document workflow and creation of CI jobs in Differential - task T130952 To do
- Phase 2 repo migration - task T130420 To do
- puppet & dns
- random other stuff that's not used much
- Update Code Review related documentation on wiki pages from Gerrit to Differential - task T207 To do
- Phase 3 repository migration - task T130421 To do
This project will enable us to increase developer efficiency by consolidating our code-review and project management tools into Phabricator.
Additionally, this will reduce the maintenance overhead that is incurred by having separate code-review and project management tools.
- Q0: By the end of Q2 we plan to have a system in place to manage Differential and Nodepool/Continuous Integration interaction, from the baseline of no system in place.
- Q1: 0% of WMF deployed repositories (but not MediaWiki and Extensions) are managed in Gerrit.
- Q2: 0% of WMF deployed repositories are managed in Gerrit.