Wikimedia Release Engineering Team/Checkin archive/20141216
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scrum of Scrums
- Triage existing tasks
- Create workboard?
- Bigger goal of establishing unit-test coverage
- Finalizing environment abstraction layer
- Further testing by refactoring some advanced scenarios (in Flow, CentralAuth, Echo)
- Team review tomorrow
- Merging later this week
- all VE tests are broken. I'll walk Rummana through fixing them later today.
- Writing a new test for vFlow since they marked the ticket High and haven't done it themselves. It'll be fast. https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T75239
- Refactoring MMV and UW tests as their UIs get the OOJS treatment, working mostly with Gilles and a little with Mark. Trying to get rid of the sleeps and I'm finding some issues with how Chrome treats the z-axis in our UIs. I want to pair with Zeljko on this later.
- Mukunda submitted patch (https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/180200/) for https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T72054
- [scap] Syncing wmf-config/PrivateSettings.php syncs symlink and not file contents
- Antoine getting HHVM job
- manual run of them all, assess status of the builds, if only a few broken, enable it everywhere
- Gearman/Zuul/Jenkins still deadlocking from time to time for random reasons :-\
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/board/497/?order=priority We have new labs servers! If you collect a rough count of how many new instances you need, I'll lift the quotas.
- 12/10-12/17 - Elena's on vacation
- 12/20 - 1/4 - Greg on vacation
- 12-22 to 1-06 Željko vacation
- 12/24 - Chris vacation
- 12/25-1/4 - Dan vacation
- 12/25 - Christmas
- 12/26 - Day after Christmas
- 1/1 - New Years
- 1/2 - Day after New Years
- Antoine has no clue yet. Will be on call at worse.