Wikimedia Release Engineering Team/Checkin archive/20130917
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Antoine, Chris McMahon, Chris Steipp, Greg, Sam Zeljkof
Visual Editor test under beta:
- Zeljkof and Chris working with VE team this week
- Antoine working on a roadmap / bugs entries to get Selenium tests runnable under a Jenkins instance in labs
- Zeljkof got shell access, pair up with Antoine next week
- Chris requesting
- Adding a wiki on beta has a step-by-step guide on wikitech:
- Ariel in contact with VE team to find out which articles they need.
- greg contacted git-annex author, seems he is willing to help with some git repositories corruptions we are facing. Ryan Lane will get in touch with him.
- Chris talked with Mark & Markus about the next release. Tarball and scripts being worked on.
- A challenge is how to include the security patches without having them exposed publicly for too much of a long time.
- Chris: could we get the scripts integrated in Jenkins.
- Chris and Antoine to pair next week