Wikimedia Release Engineering Team/CI Futures WG/2019 Mar 25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
WMF working group for the future of CI
On Google Hangouts Meet. Present:
The goal of this meeting is to finish the report and make recommendations to RelEng.
Actions from previous meeting:
- Done: Lars to evaluate GoCD
- Done: All to summarize their software evaluations as ~1 paragraph for report.
- Current report draft: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Release_Engineering_Team/CI_Futures_WG/Report
- Remaining candidates: Argo and GitLab.
- Do we recomend both, one, or neither?
- Read the recommendation section, and discuss.
- Discussion about report draft, editorial improvements.
- Discussion about recommendations.
- Dan: Argo
- Brennen: Argo, maybe GitLab, possibly Zuul v3
- Zeljko: Argo, GitLab, Zuul v3
- Lars: yes
- Conclusion: we recommend all three for further RelEng evalution
- Report finished.