The Hackathon warm-up event in Casa Orlandai will take place on 10 March, 2018 in Barcelona, Casa Orlandai (web). It is a preliminary event linked to Wikimedia Hackathon 2018 and it will be focused on our local community, one of the key aspects of the whole Wikimedia movement. It's an event organized by Amical Wikimedia and Wikimedia Foundation, in collaboration with Casa Orlandai.
Etherpad here, or IRC on freenode in #wmhack.
|11-11:30h||Round of personal introductions and wishes|
Preparing for the pre-hackathon
- Download and install Git (optional recommendation: also install the GitHub Desktop client, this is especially recommended for people who are relatively new to Git)
- Think about topics you may like to work with and note them down here
- Do you want to participate? Contact: hackathonwikimedia.cat Amical Wikimedia if you need a travel scolarships to attend. If you are planning to attend the hackathon as well, you will need to register separately for that. See here.
- KRLS (potser)
- amadalvarez (intentaré)
- Pere prlpz (potser)
- Damjana Kastelic
- Alina Mierlus
- This event will be run in CATALAN language. Everybody is welcome, btw. If you are not a Catalan language speaker, we will do our best to communicate with you.
The event will take place in Amical Wikimedia's headquarters Casa Orlandai.
- Casa Orlandai
- Carrer de Jaume Piquet, 23
- 08017 Barcelona (Catalonia)
This event will follow the Friendly space policy for Wikimedia Foundation events, attendees must read and follow our Code of Conduct.
Outcomes of the work during the prehackathon and the following hackathon work:
Get in touch
Contact: hackathonwikimedia.catThis e-mail address can be used for all inquiries or questions regarding the event.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to category:Wikimedia prehackathon in Orlandai 2018.|
- Amical Wikimedia organiser